Lately we have been spending our Saturday mornings at the soccer fields watching our boys "get their kick on." It has been so fun to have Colby here this season and we have had beautiful weather. I hate to brag, but Saturday our boys were on fire! (so I must brag a little :))
Ammon was actually engaged in the game,
and he was hustling his skinny little legs off.
He even scored a goal!
Later, at Cart's game, he discovered that cleats are also great for climbing chain link fences.
Abbers was a great cheerleader, and was happy as can be to just be outside all morning.
Carter stole the show at his game, we were so proud of him!
When he wasn't scoring goals, he was stealing the ball or assisting goals.
He ended up scoring FIVE goals!
Good game Cart, good game!
2 comments:
Shauni, it looks like you're getting the hang of your camera. These pictures are awesome! Also, I love the boys haircuts.
Ahh Saturday morning soccer, it just dosent get any better does it? Good job boys, i noticed Carter was #7, that is a GOOD soccer number for Frost boys!
Post a Comment