Seven years ago, this sweet little baby boy joined our family.

On Tuesday, we celebrated his birthday all day long! We started with chocolate chip pancakes and homemade hot chocolate for breakfast. Then Colby and I picked him up from school and took him out for Chinese food for lunch.
After school we had Star Wars cake and icecream. (keep in mind that I had only attended ONE cake decorating class prior to making this cake, so it's a little rough around the edges. Stay tuned for some better cakes later in the month)
And of course we had PRESENTS~ Ammon is so lucky to have so many people who love him. He got presents from Mom and Dad, Carter, Grandma and Grandpa Stewart and Grandma and Grandpa Frost.
For his birthday dinner this year, Ammon chose to have homemade chicken noodle soup and frog eye salad. I always laugh at the dinners that Ammon likes.
We love our Ammon so much and we are so grateful for him. We are so proud of Ammon for the good choices that he makes. Ammon is a wonderful big brother, he is very witty and he is always making us laugh.
Happy Birthday Big Boy!
4 comments:
Sounds like a great day. Does the past 7 years seem to have flown by for you? Love Carter in the photo.
Shauni, are you kidding me? That cake looks awesome! Of course the frosting part is so smooth, but the writing... it's incredible! We all know how hard it is to write with frosting, but to make it actually LOOK like the Star Wars logo... that's a feat!
Happy birthday Ammon, this 7 years has really flown by.
I can't believe you have a seven year old, man you & Colby must be OLD! :) Just kidding!!! The cake looks amazing. The Star Wars logo is INCREDIBLE. And you hadn't even had that part of the class yet.
Happy Birthday Ammon - wow 7!! What a handsome guy too!! I think it's funny you're taking a wilton cake decorating class because I am too (at Michael's?) I finished level one and am now on level two. I'll post my "masterpieces" after I finish level 2. I'm excited to your masterpieces too! It's so fun to get out and do something fun, right?? I am So, SO, SO bummed I didn't get to see you. I was worried about how your hotel stay went and your flight out....call me!! I am so excited for you guys for Texas.. you'll love it, I know you will!!
Post a Comment