11:00 pm last night: getting a little nervous
Midnight: start getting butterflies, can't sleep
1:00 am: finally drift off, sleep nervously
8:00 am: serious butterflies
9:00 am: so nervous I think I might puke
9:30 am: try to distract ourselves , doesn't work, still pretty nervous
9:59 am: Colby gives me that look that says, "here goes nothing" and logs onto the CASPR website
10:00 am: bring up the match website and see...
another link that we have to click on
10:01 am: click on the link and see..
Scott and White Memorial Hospital
Temple, Texas
10:02 am: have a little celebration and breath a big sigh of relief
It looks like it's time for us to turn up our country music and start shopping for some cowboy boots. We'll be spending the next 3 years in Texas. Yeehaw baby!
13 comments:
Oh yay! I am happy that you are pleased with your match. Here comes another adventure for the Frost family - thank goodness it will be a warmer one!!
I am so excited for you. I really loved being in Texas. Hopefully we will be in Texas next summer.
Oh congrats!!! We are so excited for you guys!! I can't wait for Friday!!
I'm so excited for you. Y'all are gonna love Texas!
I hope we get to go south when it's our turn.
Yeehaw is right! And now that you'll be living in a warmer climate with awesome food, we might finally come for a visit. CONGRATULATIONS!
YAY! You are DONE with these Iowa Winters! I am so happy for you, guys!
That is great ya'll! We are fixin' to come visit you in Texas then! Jared is dying to go back for a visit. Congrats! You'll love it!!!
I am so excited for you guys!!! I am even more excited that you and Megan are both going to be there when Mark rotates next year because we are planning on being in Texas when he rotates, so I will get to see you again!! Hooray, hooray! I hope you guys love it there, when I drove through it with Mark last year I thought the town had a nice feel and the hospital looked really nice, so you'll have to let me know what you think of it all once you get down there. I am so happy for you!
Congratulations!!
Okay- so this is totally random. I was on my friend Summer Andersons blog, and my husband was reading over my shoulder. He happened to notice your name on the top of her blogroll. Creeped out yet? Anyway- My husband is a first year resident at Scott and White, and he voted for your husband and his friend to be ranked #1. Anyway- I have loved it here. It's been a great fit for my family. I hope you enjoy it as much as we do. If I can help you with anything please let me know. We moved here pretty blindly- and now we're looking to move into a better area. If you have any questions, I feel reasonably confident that I can answer them after spending almost a year here. My email is lanefamsix@gmail.com
feel free to give this to Jasons wife as well. Good luck with your move.
So exciting!!! Congrats on your match! Texas sounds like so much fun!
Oh, and I guess I can vouch for Meghan, she's pretty cool. HAHaHa, just kidding, she is WAY cool! You will LOVE her! If you ever want to laugh your head off, read her blog! Now you get the chance to be her neighbor! It never ceases to amaze me what a small world it really is!
That's awesome! Marcos served his mission in Dallas, TX and wants to live there again some day. :) Hopefully you'll be just as excited about it. Congrats!
i'm so excited for you. you guys deserve it. texas will be great for you!! wow... i can't believe he is almost to the next chapter!!
miss you mucho~
xoxo.
Post a Comment