March is now in full swing and, as is typical in the Midwest, we are still experiencing rather "Wintery" weather.
Tuesday morning, Colby was still scraping ice from the van windshield,
and we still have piles and piles of snow that have yet to melt.
But we do have lots of things that are keeping us smiling..
Yesterday Colb took part two of his board exam (he is now breathing a little easier)
I started a Wilton cake decorating class, just in time to make fabulous cakes for our March birthday boys.
Yesterday I caught Carter playing the air guitar in the back of the van on the way to preschool.
It is supposed to be a high of 38 degrees, we may break out the flip-flops, or at least hope that some of this snow starts to melt.
This is our last winter in the Midwest.
Just looking at this cute little face makes us smile.
Last, but not least, Abbi has been watching "Signing Time" and has finally found a way to communicate (other than throwing a huge temper tantrum).
7 comments:
I hope your snow melts fast. It sounds like it's been a LONG winter in Iowa.
How fun! I am taking that cake class too. Wish we could take it together. It starts Monday and I'm so excited. Too bad Aliza birthday is tomorrow, but Nixon's is the 29th...hopefully I can create something fun. Can't wait to see your creations.
I cannot relate at all to the snow. My second son has worn shorts and flip flops more than tennis shoes this winter; the only time I make him wear "real" shoes is when we go to church and Disneyland. Hopefully the snow will melt soon and it will be really pretty.
Do you know where you are going to be next winter?
Every single time I read your blog I'm amazed at how much of a little girl Abbi is, especially compared to the picture at the top of your page... I still think of her like that. I can't believe she is saying "yeah". Oh she's so big and oh so cute, especially the pigs with the bangs swooped forward.
I'm glad your getting a little spring your way. We were outside enjoying our 39 degree weather yesterday. The sunshine makes all of the difference. Congrats to Colb on taking his boards. I'm sure he passed with flying colors (or at least a solid "pass", hahah) and I can't wait to see your fabulous cakes that you're bound to be making after your class.
can't wait to see your cakes+ your daughter is getting way to big. she is darling.
hope all is well with you. that is such a relief about colby & his tests. i remember it all to well.
miss you.
That cute little face makes me smile too...thank you Abbi
Teairsa loves her Baby Signing Time videos too! You have to let me know which of the Signing Time videos you think are the best because I want to get her some more.
I think Abbi looks like a little blonde Shauni! So cute.
Post a Comment