Wednesday, January 06, 2010

You know it's cold outside when...

There is ice on the inside of your windows..



Abbi is still getting her groove on despite the cold weather. I guess this little native Iowan was born for subzero temps.


8 comments:

karin said...

It is too bad your kids are in school, you could just come here and actually appreciate the 75 degree weather we are having.

Abbi is adorable.

archiecrew said...

And I thought Utah was bad! I love her blonde hair and so cute she loves the computer! Sienna is always wanting to push the buttons!

The Obergs said...

oh geez, I can NOT believe you have ice on the inside of your windows. That makes me want to cry for you. Spring can't come soon enough.

Abbi is droppin' it like it's hot! Check out that booty shaking. The best part of the whole video is her crazy hair.

Carolee said...

I don't know how you do it....that is COLD!! It was sunny, blue skies and 60 here today. I don't miss the cold at all.

Hope you are hanging in there!! I hope February comes soon for you...but I am dreading it because that is when I lose my hubby.

Mike and Kim said...

I am cold just reading this post. Did you ever see Dr Zhivago? There is scene where they go to a house and it is completely covered in ice. I used to think it was like a beautiful ice castle, just think of your house as an ice castle. Ha Ha.

P.S. I love Abbi's moves!

Susan said...

That looks cold!!--I have to say that even in Montana, we didn't get ice on the inside!!! We laughed at Abbi and her dance moves--it won't be long before she will be in dance classes--and if you live here, I will be there--I miss going to watch all the little dancers.

The Teeples Times said...

I have never even heard of ice on the inside...my goodness!!! I love your native Iowan - she definitley has the moves!! I hope you're doing well with Colby gone - I'm thinking of you. Give me a ring when you get a chance. Love ya!

sjmiller said...

I do hope the weather gets warmer for you all. It's been crazy weather for you guys! I can't believe how adorable your kids are! Love the new video of Abbi!