Ammon and Carter recently earned their first belts in Tae Kwon Do. I was very proud of them for working so hard toward this achievement. When Carter was presented with his white belt/yellow stripe he got to show everyone his favorite move, the double motion. Ammon earned his yellow belt and got to give a speech. I was beaming when his sweet little speech started with, "I'd like to thank my mom..." The boys were so excited to wear their belts for the first time and they are already talking about earning the next ones.
Ammon must really like this pose, he did it every time I asked him to show me his "moves."
You don't want to mess with this one, he may look sweet but he has some serious ninja moves.
Abbi had to get in on the action. When I was taking pictures of the boys I told them to stand by the wall and say "cheese." After I finished taking Carter's picture, Abbi went and stood where he had been standing, looked at me and said, "cheese."
4 comments:
Shauni, You are a great mom--I'm always inspired by your positive attitude and your ability to carry on with life even though you have to do it without Colby being there to help out the last 5 months. Thanks so much for taking such good care of my sweet grandchildren--we love you all!! (and the boys look awesome--no worry--they will take care of you with their ninja moves...)
That is the best speech any mom could every wish for! Such cute boys! And beautiful girl!
hahah, this is awesome! Your boys are so cute I can hardly stand it. Their hair cuts look so good. They both have the perfect heads for a buzz.
P.S. In that last picture, Abbi looks EXACTLY like Colby's baby pictures
This looks like pretty serious business. I always wanted to take karate ever since I saw "The Karate Kid.
Post a Comment