The last couple of weeks, we have been having teeth problems at our house. First, Ammon's top tooth has been loose, so loose that it started hanging crooked in his mouth. Even though it was causing him pain, he refused to let us pull it out.
Finally, after many nights of wiggling the tooth, Colby got it to "fall out."
Abigail has also been having teeth problems. I have suspected that Abbi was teething for over a month, but this past week our happy little baby just wasn't herself. My suspicions were confirmed when I caught her gnawing on the corner of our entertainment center. Since then, she has been chewing on anything she can get her mouth on...
9 comments:
Congratulations on the teeth, falling out and coming in.
I hope my little guy is getting teeth because I don't know if I can handle the sleepless nights and cranky baby much longer.
I love Abi's smile in the bottom picture!
Here's to hoping your entertainment center can handle all of Abi's incoming teeth.
The tooth daddy sounds way cooler than the tooth fairy anyway....
Ammon is so cute, but get ready for him to start the awkward mixed dentition phase. I don't think anyone can escape the bucky beaver of #8 and 9.
Abbi really can't get any cuter. I was totally laughing at the picture of her chewing on her little jump up. Hey, a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do...
Good luck with all the teeth at your house.
A dollar? In these troubled times? That little piece of calcium and phosphorus got me a quarter if I was lucky, back in the day...
Henry's working on molars right now, and has big bulges in his back gums, and Megan has been telling us her mouth hurts. Teeth are weird.
Mike,
What I didn't mention is that we got that $1 by recycling glass bottles at the grocery store- that is our only source of income these days.
The Tooth Daddy. I love it.
such a cute picture at the very end. That teething phase is very hard!
I loved the picture of Abi biting on that hot pink strap! I don't know if you heard the word about an LD reunion in June. It's been on facebook. Just in case you hadn't heard!!!
Bravo on the losing / gaining of the teeth! You will be dealing with that joy for the foreseeable future! Bravo to Colby for remembering to put anything under his pillow...i usually don't.
Post a Comment