Thursday, May 07, 2009

Six Months!

I can hardly believe that our little Abigail is six months old today!  We have had so much fun with Abbi the past six months, she is a little firecracker and we are so happy that she is part of our family.

Name:  Abigail Claire Frost
Also known as:  Abbi, Sis, Squirt, Little Momma, Little Princess
Hobbies:  Drooling, Spitting up, Wrinkling up her big brother's school work, chewing on EVERYTHING, and wriggling around on the floor (it is amazing how much ground I can cover and how FAST I can move considering that I can't crawl yet)



I have learned a lot of new tricks the past six months.  I can now sit up, roll over and over and over, hold my own toys, grab at anything that is within my reach, laugh, smile and SLEEP THROGH THE NIGHT!! 
One thing I have NO interest in is eating solid food.  Mom has tried to feed me rice cereal, sweet potatoes and applesauce.  I spit most of it out and after the first couple of bites I just refuse to open my mouth. (I just don't want it,  you'd think she'd get the hint).


We love you sis! Happy half birthday!

6 comments:

sarita said...

The picture of her in the jumper is one of the CUTEST I have ever seen!

She looks so grown up, so much older than the last time I saw her---and I just saw her a couple of weeks ago!

Celeste Adams said...

She is such a cute baby. Its so sad that I haven't been able to hold her yet. I love the little rolls hanging over the jumper. I can't believe how light her hair is. Where did that come from?

Aleese and Scott said...

Happy half birthday Abbi! Wow has it really been six months! She is such a cute little thing.

karin said...

She is adorable. Time seems to be going faster, I can't believe she is already 6 months! Hopefully she will let me hold her when we see you next month.

The Obergs said...

oh geez, she really is the CUTEST thing, I can hardly stand it! I can't believe she's already 6 months. It's scary how fast times goes... Hazel will be there before I know it.

I can't wait for you guys to come to Utah so that we can enjoy her sweet smiles.

chunkymonkey said...

Too cute! Grace won't eat baby food, either. At all anymore (she did for a little while). Maybe she just wants what the big boys are eating. At this age it is just for play, isn't it? And I can't believe how mobile! At such a young age! Advanced little girl, there.