Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Happy B-day Carter Ben!

My sweet little Carter turned FOUR on Sunday.  Poor little middle child had to wait 3 days to get a birthday greeting on our blog! (In my defense, we were out of town for the weekend). Carter is such a fun, happy little boy. He is always showing his big dimples, giving hugs and kisses and telling us how much he loves us.


I can't believe that he has been a part of our family for four years. I know it's cliche, but time certainly does fly!


Thank you Cart for bringing such a happy, loving spirit into our home.  We love you and hope you had a great birthday!


4 comments:

karin said...

Happy Birthday Carter!

I LOVE the out of the bath photo. I LOVE his dimples, I would have a hard time saying no to him.

I can't believe he is 4! My second is almost 4 and it is amazing to me how fast time flies.

The Obergs said...

Happy Birthday Carter boy! I actually did call you on your birthday, but you were in Ohio. I hope your dad gave you my birthday message.

The Teeples Times said...

Happy Birthday - wish we were able to make it to your awesome Star Wars party! I absolutley adore his dimples - so, so darling!

Susan said...

Carter boy--happy, happy birthday. It is so hard to believe our 3 March babies are 4 years old now!! I remember Carter--cutest little baby ever--and always such a happy boy. Love you buddy--can't wait to see you