Ahhh, I'm the WORST aunt!!! I meant to call him all day yesterday. I have it written on my calendar and I kept telling myself all weekend, "don't forget to call Ammon on Monday". Unfortunately, I totally forgot. I'm sorry, I'm sure he had a good day despite the fact that I didn't send my birthday wishes and now since the day has past, to a six year old it might be weird to call him the day AFTER his birthday.
I really can't believe that he is six. I remember when you were pregnant with him and had the crazy dream that you were having a duck instead of a baby...
Anyway, I'll be a better aunt and try harder to remember to call Carter on his birthday.
Happy birthday to Ammon!! You are such a good boy and we love you. Hope you had a great day--I just tracked my special present and it is coming UPS but now it says delivery is on the 12th!! (It was supposed to be there on the 9th) Hopefully it will be worth the wait...
7 comments:
Happy Birthday Ammon! I remember holding him at ScottE and Aleese's wedding. Time goes by so quickly.
That baby picture looks just like him. Happy day Ammon. We miss you guys!
I think your babies definitely resemble one another. Happy 6th, Ammon!
Ahhh, I'm the WORST aunt!!! I meant to call him all day yesterday. I have it written on my calendar and I kept telling myself all weekend, "don't forget to call Ammon on Monday". Unfortunately, I totally forgot. I'm sorry, I'm sure he had a good day despite the fact that I didn't send my birthday wishes and now since the day has past, to a six year old it might be weird to call him the day AFTER his birthday.
I really can't believe that he is six. I remember when you were pregnant with him and had the crazy dream that you were having a duck instead of a baby...
Anyway, I'll be a better aunt and try harder to remember to call Carter on his birthday.
Happy birthday to Ammon!! You are such a good boy and we love you. Hope you had a great day--I just tracked my special present and it is coming UPS but now it says delivery is on the 12th!! (It was supposed to be there on the 9th) Hopefully it will be worth the wait...
What an adorable baby picture. Happy birthday, Ammon!
Isn't it just amazing how fast they grow! Happy Birthday Ammon...love the baby picture!
Post a Comment