Friday, March 06, 2009

Taste of Home

Last night I was able to go to a Taste of Home cooking school with some friends. We had a blast and I learned some fun new recipes.  It totally rejuvenated my desire to cook dinner, I'm so pumped to try some new material.



Natalie, Lisa, Megan and I with the Taste of Home chef.

5 comments:

karin said...

I LOVE Taste of Home. Most of the recipes are easy but delicious. Looks like a fun night.

The Obergs said...

Shauni, have you ever lost your desire to cook? You are Betty Crocker! This class must be miraculous to make you want to cook even more. Send it to Utah!

Susan said...

Shauni, how fun!! I've been to a few taste of home cooking schools here in Utah...it is fabulous!!! I love the magazine (I'm sure you know as I have a ton of their cookbooks) So glad you got to go...you are a great cook, but it is fun to get new ideas.

Summer said...

Oooh! How fun! I love Taste of Home! After you try the new recipes, you'll have to share your favorite ones on the blog!

Cindi Amador said...

Shauni-I have attended these here in Utah for the past 4 years also. I love them! If you are interested they have a quarterly magazine/cookbook. It's not very expensive. My mother-n-law got it for me and I ABSOLUTLEY love them. Use them all of the time. Happy cooking! Miss ya at book club.