Thursday, January 08, 2009

Two Months Old


It is hard to believe that Abbi is already two months old.  She is growing so fast!  She is such a good baby and we love having her in our family.  Here are a few of her most recent "tricks."


Sitting in the Bumbo chair that Santa brought for her.


Her first pigtails (barely!)

I know that everyone thinks this about their kids but seriously,  
have you ever seen such a cute baby?

11 comments:

karin said...

She is beautiful. I love her hair. Time seems to go faster with each kid, I am having a hard time believing that my baby is 8 months.

The Obergs said...

Shauni, I will tell you that I don't think I've ever seen a cuter baby. I'm sure it was pretty obvious that I absolutely adore this little girl. I couldn't get enough of her! You guys are so lucky because she is one of the best babies I have ever seen. I can only hope that baby Oberg will be half as sweet as Abbi is. I love the pigtails, they are so cute!

Skye O. said...

She is way cute! I can't believe she is already two months old. That is usually when my babies got a little easier, sleeping wise. Hopefully you're catching some zzz's. your Christmas card was cute!

~Mandy~ said...

That's so fun that you have a little girl now to do pigtails!! I hope when I have a second kid its a girl so I can totally put pigtails in!

Tristina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tristina said...

I can't get over her hair and I love that you are already accessorizing her!

Carolee said...

She is darling!! And such a good baby! Hope she was good on the long drive back to Iowa. It as FUN to see you guys! Good luck braving the Iowa winter and we should see you guys in the summer!!

rkkorth said...

It seems like she was just born last week....she's already sitting up!! WOW!

Unknown said...

I've heard of the bumbo. Do you love it?
I LOVE those pigtails! I love my boys, but, oh, baby girls look so fun.

Straley Family said...

That Bumbo chair is awesome! I bet she loves it.

Tanya said...

She is so cute! We have a Bumbo too and love it, although Clark is starting to sit up on his own now. Glad you guys had a fun Christmas!