Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Winter bike ride and fun visitors

On Sunday, it warmed up a little for us and we were able to let the kids go outside and ride bikes.  There was TONS of water in the parking lot and Ammon had a blast riding his bike through the puddles.  I was hoping that it was finally the beginning of Spring, but unfortunately we woke up Monday morning to 3 more inches of snow.  It was nice while it lasted!


This picture of Colby and Carter makes me laugh.  All I can say is: like father, like son.



This weekend we also had some fun visitors.  Our friends, the Bomstas came to visit us from Ohio.  The kids were so excited to have a "sleepover" with Evelyn and Brielle. Unfortunately, I only took one picture all weekend, but we had a great time with Bomstas and were glad that they could come and visit. 


8 comments:

Leslee and Kody said...

that looks like alot of fun!!! Im sorry that its non stop cold there. Hopefully it will start to warm up, because I know how hard it is to have kids stuck inside when it is freezing! Love you

Unknown said...

That picture of Colby & Carter is great! And I've missed having the Bombstas mentioned on your blog. I'm glad they got to visit.

karin said...

I feel guilty for saying that we are planning on going to the park (the one that is practically in our backyard!- I am a little excited about that) today.

I LOVE when I get photos of "like father, like son" stuff.

Visitors are always great and I agree with Em about missing hearing about the Bomstas.

Heather said...

I love the cute faces that carter makes.. He is soo dang cute! Also the outside of where you live looks really nice!!!!
So, I need Colby as a neighbor right now! I have this nasty thing like a wart on my toe & I can barely walk on it right now! Nate says all I need Is Dr. Scholl's.. I say all I need is Dr. Frost to cut the blastin thing off!!!! Help! :)

The Obergs said...

It has been doing the same thing here in Logan. We'll have a beautiful day full of sun and then the next day it will snow like crazy.
I really had to laugh at the picture of Colby and Carter because I hadn't read your caption at the bottom yet. I was looking at the picture and laughing at how Carter is a little mini-me.

Natali Jolley said...

That picture of Colby and Carter is really funny. Bryce says that he makes fun of Colby for wearing that "homeless" sweater. I hope we can have more days soon enough like Sunday!

Aleese and Scott said...

Looks like fun! We have also had warm weather it has been so nice! To bad it had to snow the next day. Like always the pictures are so cute! I love the picture of Colby and Carter, Scotty and I were talking the other day about how the older Carter gets he looks more and more like Colby. SO CUTE!

Celeste Adams said...

I can't wait until spring gets here and we have a few more days at the park and library parking lot! I will really miss all of our fun adventures. You have to promise me that when our husbands get done with school that we will settle down closer to each other. Maybe by then, we will be ready to run the St. George Marathon. Remember....its mostly downhill. Right?