After we received a couple of compliments on our family picture at the temple I decided I need to give credit where credit is due. While we were in Utah my little brother Daniel and his girlfriend Beccah took some family pictures for us. He did a great job. Daniel has been taking some photography classes in college and just got a new camera for Christmas, we were more than willing to let him practice on us. For any of you who have ever attempted to take a picture of my kids you will know what a daunting task this is. My boys refuse to look at the camera and rarely smile for a picture. I was really pleased with how well these pictures turned out. Thanks again Daniel and Beccah!



10 comments:
Those are great pictures of all of you!
Your brother is very talented!
I'm way impressed that Daniel was the master-mind behind these photos. He really did a great job. That's the next thing on my list is to learn how to take pictures and get a great camera.
Shauni, I don't know about the round-trip tickets, but we could get a seriously rousing game of mexican train going in no time flat.
Does he have magical powers too? My boys are doing the same thing- not looking at the camera or not smiling while looking at the camera. I have resorted to offering candy during our photo shoots.
Shauni, these pictures are great. Next time we are all together, Daniel will need to come up and take a family pic for us . . . you know the fun we had at Drew's blessing--not one of my pictures turned out. How about yours? Anyway, these are darling.
You look so pretty in those pictures! Actually you all look awesome in each one! Nate's step sister is the only one with photography skills in our family but, she lives in Denver {I guess that won't help us out much}:)
Have a great week!!
Love ya
Love the pictures! You all look so great.
Wow! I don't know if Katie has picked a wedding photographer yet, but if the Scott Stewarts are planning on going in March, well . . .
We saw the pictures on the Stewart family site and loved them the boys look so cute and Daniel did an awesome job!
Great photos! They look awesome!
Can I just say that in that second to last picture Colby bears an uncanny resemblance to our erstwhile Commander-in-Chief? It must be that sh!*-eating grin. I can imagine that just prior to the picture he said, "I'm going to spend a lot of time on Social Security. I enjoy it. I enjoy taking on the issue. I guess, it's the mother in me."
I got busy at work, so sorry for the lack of comments. Your posts kept building up until I was completely daunted by the task of commenting on all of them.
It looks like Utah was a lot of fun, and was probably enjoyably warm in comparison to the nasty Iowa weather.
Post a Comment