I've been tagged by Natali
The rules are as follows:
1. Pick up the nearest book (at least 123 pages)
2. Open the book to page 123
3. Find the fifth sentence
4. Post the next 5 sentences
5. Tag 5 people
As soon as she said it, Mike did his best to project his thanks to Singer telepathically.
"Maybe he's trying to tell you something"
"Like what?"
"I don't know, Maybe that he hasn't been getting enough attention lately."
"Oh, he gets plenty of attention."
From Nicholas Sparks, The Guardian. For curiosities sake, I am tagging members of my book club- Lisa, Skye, Sara and Auprielle (I know that's only four people, but the rest of them don't have blogs)
3 comments:
We are all reading the same book so won't page 123 say the same thing?
I guess we will find out shortly :)
Okay, mine was slightly different I started about midway where you had and got about 1 or 2 more sentences in, so I guess our books are laid out different, or else I can't count sentences, which wouldn't really suprise me.
Good job posting this. I like to see all the books people are reading!
Post a Comment