Monday, January 07, 2008
Christmas vacation
For Christmas we went to Utah and had a great vacation. We spent the week visiting with family, going to our favorite Utah restaurants, playing games going to lunch with friends and eating a lot of Christmas goodies. It was so good to see our families and friends. Ammon and Carter had so much fun playing with their cousins, aunts, uncles, grandmas and grandpas. Ammon told me that we need to just move to Utah. Thanks to my mom and dad and Ron and Susan for being so generous and taking us to dinner and movies. Thank you Brianna and Susan for babysitting so we could go on a couple of dates without our little kiddos. Thanks to Dan and Crystal for coining the phrase "Bingo-Bango" that spiced up our game nights. We had a great time and hopefully we will see everyone this Summer. I have so many pictures I decided to do a slide show, hope you enjoy it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Once again, it looks like you had a lot of fun!
miss you
Holy Cow, Shauni, you're so beautiful, inside and out. You're just great. I LOVE that pic in front of the temple. You have a great family. I'm so glad I'm part of it!
Looks like a great vacation. It amazes me how much Carter looks like Scott E (the photo on the plane with Colby). Ditto to Laura.
Shauni, this is a great idea to do your pictures in slide show format. That would be so much easier than trying to post a million like I did. I'm really impressed with how the picture turned out in front of the temple. It really looks like a professional photograph, how'd you pull that off? I would love to send you Taylor's infamous skiing picture. I just knew I would get the ax from my husband if I actually posted it on my blog. Also, I'm going to have to say that Carter definitely looks like Colby although the big smile is similar to Scotty's.
Those big Frost brothers sure look alike, don't they? What a fun looking trip! What a great looking family!
That picture of you guys in front of the temple is way cute! Too bad you didn't have that picture for Christmas cards, who ever took it was a better photographer then us.
What a beautiful family! And it looks like lots of fun.
This comment belongs a few posts ago, but I am still chuckling over it: I love that Colby wrote on the tags of the gifts. Going for that big finale instead of disappointment in clothes is a great idea and hilarious!
Post a Comment