Saturday, November 10, 2007

Late Halloween Greetings




Carter learned this song at preschool. It is a little bit late but it took me a while to get the video loaded!

5 comments:

The Obergs said...

oh my gosh, is that just the cutest thing I have ever seen or what!? I love how he repeated "wave to the camera" that made me laugh. Carter is so cute and has the sweetest little voice. My favorite home videos are the ones where chelsey is singing as a 3 yr old, they're priceless. The boys are going to love this video when they're older.

karin said...

He is SO CUTE! My boys will sing and talk and sing and talk until I put the camera on them. I love how he repeated what you said at the end, so cute.

Mike and Kim said...

Sorry we didn't get back to you sooner about the video stuff, we could have seen this cute clip of Carter sooner.

Susan said...

This is a darling video--I can even understand pretty much what Carter is singing--what a cutie. Can't wait to see you guys at Christmas.

Unknown said...

The "wave to the camera" line was my favorite. Too cute!