Sunday, November 25, 2007

Double tagged!

I was tagged by Emily (who is in North Carolina) and Heather (who is in Washington) and it is the same "tag."  This made me realize how easy the internet makes it to connect with friends and how small the world of blogging is!  So here goes, first list six random facts about yourself, then list six friends to "tag."

1. When I was little I loved to go to Baskin Robins and get bubble gum icecream.  I picked all the bubble gum out of the icecream and saved it in a napkin to eat later. 

2. I am really bad at volleyball.  So bad, that at my family reunion my immediate family refused to let me play on their team- they made me sit on the sidelines and sell lemonade. 

3. I have really big, really ugly feet.  In college they earned me the nickname "eagle claws."  Since I have had kids they have only gotten bigger and uglier.  Colby says if we have any more kids I am going to have to special order shoes. It's a good thing we will eventually have a podiatrist in the family.

4. In college I had, and lost, two different scholarships.  I also changed my major three times.

5. My parents tell me as a little girl I was always upside down. This proved to be a positive thing when I won the Utah state tumbling championship in my age division in 1993.

6. I once went on a date with a guy who wanted me to sneak into the movie theatre, it was our first date.  It was also our last date.

I am tagging:  Lisa, Stephanie, Kim, Carolee, Becca and Elizabeth

2 comments:

Heather said...

You are so cute! I laughed so hard about your feet! I guess soon colby will be able to do surgery on them! :)
It's so fun to read things about your friends that you didn't know!

Have a great week!

karin said...

What a weird thing to be "snuck into a movie." Why would you want to date someone after that?!
I didn't know you were bad at volleyball, when we were younger, Scotty and you always made the other get flustered and I assumed that was what was wrong with volleyball for both teams.