Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Pay it Forward

I saw this idea on my friend Auprielle's blog and thought it was fun!

I will send a handmade gift to the first three (3) people who leave a comment on my blog requesting to join this Pay it Forward exchange.You may not receive it tomorrow or next week, but you will receive it within 365 days!The only thing you have to do in return is pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog. (So, you must have a blog to participate.) I can't wait to see who I will be giving to. To join, just cut and paste this on your blog and comment away. So get posting!! 'Tis the season for giving...and blogging.

7 comments:

karin said...

Does it have to be handmade by me? Or can I send it if I know it is handmade by someone else?

I want to join.

sjmiller said...

I'll do it!

Sounds like fun! And, since there is no timeline (well, there is, but it is very generous).... I'm game!!

YAY!

Unknown said...

Yay! I'm the third! Count me in!

Mike and Kim said...

I was pretty sad to see that I was fourth until I read the part where I would have to make something for someone else.

Now I feel lucky.


P.S. I don't think anybody would want something handmade from me, unless they like paper airplanes.

The Obergs said...

Mike is an excellent paper airplane maker though... I too feel bad that now I'm number 5 and totally missed out, although I'm with Mike. I'm pretty impaired when it comes to craftiness, so maybe it's just better this way.

Aleese and Scott said...

Shauni, you should send me something anyways. I mean, you are my sister and all. Don't you love me?? Well, I will be waiting for my crafty object and when I get it I will pay it forward by letting you guys come and visit us!!! I am such a great brother...haha, just kidding. Too bad I missed out....well....maybe not. I, as the previous posters, have no crafty talent whatsoever.

Unknown said...

I tagged you!