Thursday, November 29, 2007

Are these ladies frames?



Seven years ago,  Colby had Lasik surgery.   The last year and a half, his eyes have gradually started to revert back to their pre-Lasik form.  A couple of weeks ago, Colb got glasses for reading and driving.  (Ammon told everyone,  "you know what's so sad- my dad had to get glasses cause he was on his computer too much").  I personally really like Colb's glasses, I think he looks handsome and studious.  Thanks to George Costanza, Colby was more concerned about accidentally choosing glasses that were "ladies frames"  then he was about the fact that he needed glasses again!   As you can see, Colby did a great job- these glasses are clearly not ladies frames. 



8 comments:

Unknown said...

definitely masculine. Good work. And how lame about the lasik stuff. I thought it was supposed to last forever!

Mike and Kim said...

That's the saddest thing I ever heard. Does that mean mine's not going to last? Lasik was one of the best things that ever happened to me, I can't imagine life without it.


Sweet glasses four eyes.

karin said...

He looks happier in the second pair but definitely not ladies frames.

Is this why I am waiting for lasik? Really I am waiting to get a "family deal" from Bryan's bro-in-law. But I will have to ask about it the next time I see him (or his wife).

Aleese and Scott said...

We loved the glasses and that is pretty crappy his eyes are already going bad sorry Colby.

The Obergs said...

wait, are these two different pair of glasses? Colb you look totally studious with these glasses, way to fool me... just kidding I know you study your brains out. I guess I better cut down on my computer time because wouldn't it be "so sad" if I had to get glasses again too?

Mike and Kim said...

Did the lasik cause that lazy eye in the second picture?

Ben, Rebecca, Natali, Isaac, Spencer said...

I didn't think it was permanent but I did think it would have lasted longer than that, bummer! Gotta love Seinfeld...does your husband quote it as much as mine does?

Aleese and Scott said...

Man, are you sure those aren't lady frames?? Haha, just kidding they look pretty sweet. You just need to study less and save your eyes. I hear X-Box is not as bad for the eyes as studying, so just play more X-Box!
And yeah, this is obviously NOT Aleese's advice.