Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Merry (early) Christmas






Santa came to our house early this year to save us the hassle of packing up all the kids presents and taking them to Utah. Colby "called" Santa and made arrangements to have him come to our house on the 9th. The boys had a great time and were so excited about their presents!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm suprised to see that Colby has such clout with Santa, he used to always get stockings filled with reindeer poop.

Cute pictures, I think new pajamas at Christmas is a great tradition.

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun --can hardly wait to see you all

Anonymous said...

Upon closer inspection, I'm surprised that you suckered Ammon into thinking that McDonald's toy in the 4th picture came from Santa's workshop.

Good move.

The Obergs said...

I like the first picture where all three of the boys have the exact same look on their faces. By the way Mike, Ammon is no fool, he is keeping close track on Santa. When Shauni returned Carter's basketball hoop for an adjustable version, Ammon asked how Shuani knew where santa got carter's present. . . so don't think he's fooled by the mcdonald's toy. Shauni you are here right now! Can't wait to see you guys

Anonymous said...

Adam has been trying to open presents since they have been out but Austin just likes to carry them around or climb on them.

We had Santa come late to Texas last year, Adam was little enough that he didn't know but his cousins did so Santa left a note. I wish we would have done it early, now that you've done it that way.

shauni said...

It was nice to do Christmas early because we didn't have to pack anything and bring it to Utah, however, Ammon has started telling me that Santa is going to come again on Christmas- I don't know how I'll explain that one!

Ann said...

Shauni! I didn't know you had a blog! I just "caught up" with you through your archives- you're boys are getting so big! They look a lot like you. I'll be checking back often. Have fun visiting Utah.

I just sent your Christmas card to your old address this morning...I hope it gets forwarded to you.

shauni said...

Ann, I'm so glad you got on my blog! It is such a fun way to stay in touch, I will keep logging onto yours!

chunkymonkey said...

Ditto to what Ann said. Yeah! I'm glad you blog, too!

Unknown said...

I can't believe how much your boys (esp. Carter) look like the Scott Stewart side. Wow, they're cute!