Carter is the cutest little thing ever! I can't believe how well he's talking, and look how coordinate he is. . . he must take after you Shuani :). I can't believe you are going to be here next week, I'm so excited, I hope the boys remember us and are not too afraid.
P.S. Colb, it looks like you're studying pretty hard...just kidding, I know you, that was probably the first break you've taken since you moved to Iowa.
2 comments:
Carter is the cutest little thing ever! I can't believe how well he's talking, and look how coordinate he is. . . he must take after you Shuani :). I can't believe you are going to be here next week, I'm so excited, I hope the boys remember us and are not too afraid.
P.S. Colb, it looks like you're studying pretty hard...just kidding, I know you, that was probably the first break you've taken since you moved to Iowa.
ok, ammon is such a ham!"nah mom, that's all". I can't believe how big he's getting, he looks so tall! See you in 2 days!
Post a Comment