Ammon was so excited to go skiing for his first time! Grandpa Stewart and I took him up to the bunny hill at Snowbird. He didn't last very long, but he sure had a fun time.Ammon's favorite part about skiing was riding the lift. I thought he would be scared, but he kept saying, "I'm done skiing, I want to ride on the big swings again."
I love hanging out with my boys, as Ammon would say, they are my "little buddies."
Grandpa Stewart was great at teaching Ammon and very patient, probably due to the fact that he used to be a ski instructor.
Notice how Carter is in the background watching. He was feeling very left out. I may have let him try to ski but we didn't have any boots small enough for his little baby feet, so he just got to play in the snow.
We had my parents watch this and they loved it. Then my dad went on to tell us what a great skier his brother is. Looks like everyone had a great time.
7 comments:
Looking good, maybe we can have Grandpa Stewart teach our kids too.
Hooray for the pizza!!! Ammon was so excited to tell me all about his skiing adventures. I think we've got the next Johnny Mosley in training.
How fun! Just like y'all when you were his size!
I'm so impressed! Skiing must be in Ammon's blood. It looks like he did much better than me at my first (and only!) time skiing a couple years ago!
He looks much steadier than my day skiing--and I stuck to the bunny hill, too.
We had my parents watch this and they loved it. Then my dad went on to tell us what a great skier his brother is. Looks like everyone had a great time.
Post a Comment