Ammon was very excited to put up the Christmas tree.
The library had a great Christmas party on Saturday. They had crafts, cookie decorating and a tree lighting. The best part was a visit from Santa. Carter didn't have much to say to Santa, but he was very excited to see him! I was just glad that he didn't cry.
Ammon had been looking forward to seeing Santa for a couple of months. He asked him for three transformers.
Carter fights me every time we put on his coat and hat, but he sure looks cute once we get it on!

3 comments:
What are you talking about not having great pictures. These are great. I especially love Carter in his coat and hat. You guys have the best library.
I was waiting for Christmas pictures--I knew they were coming. Your library sounds awesome--they do the most fun things!! The boys look so cute--Carter does look cute in his coat and Ammon looks like he is growing!! Can't wait to see you all.
Oh Shauni, I'm glad that you finally posted again, it's about time. I was going into nephew withdrawls. It's true, your pictures are adorable, I hope Ammon gets all three of the transformers that he's hoping for. See you guys soon!
Post a Comment