Yesterday we celebrated Ammon's ninth birthday. I can hardly believe it's been NINE years since this sweet little boy came into our lives. Lately, Ammon has been acting so grown up, I am kind of struggling with how quickly the years are passing by. There's a chance I might have cried in the grocery store when I bought the #9 candle for his cake, and again when he requested Burger King for his birthday dinner but didn't want to wear the crown and gave the toy from his kid's meal to his little sister. Other evidence that he is growing up way too fast; he requested apineapple upside down cake for his birthday cake... aren't kids supposed to want funfetti cupcakes?? or chocolate cake shaped like a giant lightsaber?
Ammon at age nine
Favorite food: cake
Favorite color: green
Best friend: I have a lot so... Caden, Cody, Mason, Carson
Favorite book: Harry Potter, Percy Jackson
Favorite school subject: Reading
Favorite TV show: Ninjago, Beyblade, Level Up
If I could visit one place I would go: Utah
When I grow up I want to be: a billionaire

Ammon with his "grown up" pineapple upside down cake.
Birthday presents!
Happy Birthday Ammon! We love you.
5 comments:
That makes me want to cry a little. Where does the time go. He is your baby and the next thing you know he is turning nine, and wanting pineapple upside down cake. Who even likes that cake besides Ron? And I thought having a kid turn seven was hard, at least she still likes the McDonald toy this year.
Ammon is a very cute nine year old.
I remember holding him at ScottE and Aleese's wedding.
I have a hard time with the "getting older" too.
I need to start doing the birthday questions. I love that he wants to be "a billionaire"
What the heck kim! "Who even likes that cake?" I LOVE pineapple upside down cake. But, it's true; it's definitely a grown-up choice. To be honest, I was feeling a little bit teary upon reading this too.... let's blame it on our pregnant hormones.
Happy Birthday to the grown-up Ammon.
That makes me happy and sad for you! I can totally relate because the last 2 times we've gone to McDonald's Dallin didn't want to play in the playland. He sat and hung out with Logan and I. Kind've sad they're getting older....good thing we aren't though!! What a handsome guy!
I love it Shauni...Carson sings the "I wanna be a Billionaire..." song all the time. Great idea to do the birthday questions!
Post a Comment