Friday, March 16, 2012

The "Potlight"

A couple of weeks ago, Abbi got to be the spotlight in primary. This was the highlight of her entire month. All week she talked about what she was going to take, what she was going to say, what she was going to wear, etc. We even had to paint her fingernails and toenails to match her dress so she would look "bootiful." I was very proud of my extroverted 3 year old when she insisted on getting up in primary all by herself and told the other kids all about herself. This girl loves to be the center of attention. Here is a video of Abbi "practicing" to be the spotlight.


2 comments:

Skye O. said...

That is the cutest thing ever! Our worlds are so similar! Abbi & Aliza would be the best little friends. We spent the day painting fingernails in sparkly pink polish & changed outfits at least four times. These prissy little princesses are so much fun!

The Obergs said...

"here's my medal. I love to dance. Here's my tap shoes. I love to dance. Here's my ballet shoes. I love to dance" hahahahah, I guess we know what this little cutie likes to do.

What a cute video. Don't you love when they call you "mama"? It melts my heart.