Saturday, March 03, 2012

Christmas in March

I have come to terms with the fact that I may actually never get caught up on my blog, and I'm okay with that. I also don't feel like I need to blog about every little thing that happens in our lives. But because I would like to eventually turn this blog into a fantastic digital scrapbook, I feel like I should at least try to get caught up on the highlights. Someday I would like to be able to prove to my children that amid the chaos of life, and death, and pregnancy, we actually celebrated Christmas in 2011. We felt very blessed to be able to spend almost three weeks in Utah with our families. We hadn't been back to Utah for the holidays for a couple of years and it was great. There is something very special about spending the holiday season with the ones you love. Sadly, I don't have very many great pictures of our trip, but here are a few I did get.


Gingerbread festival at the Gateway.

Visiting Santa. (The boys thought something was pretty funny).

Ammon helping Grandpa fix his fence.

Making gingerbread houses with Grandma Frost.

Zoolights with Grandma Stewart.

Ammon decorating sugar cookies at Grandma Stewart's house.

Our Polar Express party with Grandma and the Stewart cousins.

Abbi's first time rollerskating.

Christmas Eve bowling at the Family Fun Center.

Abbi waiting for Christmas Eve dinner at Grandma Frost's.

Daddy and Abbi at the Stewart family Christmas Eve brunch.

Grandma's Christmas tree after Santa came.

Abbi surrounded by her Christmas presents.

The kiddos in their Sunday best.

Aunt Carolann and Grandma Cisney on Christmas morning.

Abbi and cousin Hazel wrestling. (These two little girls had so much fun together!)

The boys (and bugs) getting ready to go skiing.

After playing at Big Air with the Frost cousins.

A trip to the planetarium with the Frost family.

Three out of four of these guys get motion sick, can you guess which ones have to take Dramamine?

Like I said, we had a great trip filled with lots of fun and family. Thanks to everyone who took time to entertain us while we were there!

2 comments:

Janene said...

Better late than never!

Janene said...
This comment has been removed by the author.