I'm sorry Shauni but that is really funny!!! They look EXACTLY alike :)
just needed the powdered sugar & chocolate & i really wouldn't be able to tell the difference! ;))love you!
I am so glad you posted this. I really just laughed so hard. Have you seen the Cookie Monster cupcakes like that? I pinned it.
Ha ha!! I don't see the difference. Sounds like my day.
Awesome. This is most of my pintrest attempts. HA HA
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I'm sorry Shauni but that is really funny!!! They look EXACTLY alike :)
just needed the powdered sugar & chocolate & i really wouldn't be able to tell the difference! ;))
love you!
I am so glad you posted this. I really just laughed so hard.
Have you seen the Cookie Monster cupcakes like that? I pinned it.
Ha ha!! I don't see the difference. Sounds like my day.
Awesome. This is most of my pintrest attempts. HA HA
Post a Comment