Last weekend, Colby took Abbi to our chuch daddy daughter dance. Abb was soo excited to go on a date with daddy. They met up with some friends and went to Five Guys for dinner (girl LOVEs her a cheeseburger), then headed to the church for dancing and treats. (although I hear Abbi would only dance with the other 3 year old girls). I love watching Colby interact with Abbi, he is so tenderhearted when it comes to his little girl and you can tell that he is wrapped around her little finger! I thought it was so sweet that Colby took her to the dance even though she is a little young and it wasn't really "his thing."

Abbi and daddy before the dance.

"One little kiss.... on the cheek."

With friends before the dance.

Abbi, Jenna and Lily.
2 comments:
So sweet!!! She is so adorable! I love your fam picture on the top of your blog - you all look so beautiful!! Loved your valentine's post too. Hey, at least your attempted. You get points in my book. We went out so I wouldn't have to attempt anything. How are you doing? We need to talk and catch up!!
I love seeing Dad's with their daughter, it is so sweet.
Mike is such a softy with Megan too.
Post a Comment