In November, our little Abigail turned THREE! I can hardly believe it's been three years since she joined our family. She is such a sweet girl with a funny personality and we love the spunk and spirit that she brings into our home. To celebrate, we had a party with some friends. To say she was excited would be an understatement; she had been talking about this party ALL YEAR (ever since her last birthday). Luckily, she thought the party was just as great as she imagined it would be. Thank you to my sweet friend Dawnella who helped with the planning, decorations and cake.
The party room.
The birthday girl.
Party guests.
I mentioned her spunky personality; here are a couple of video clips of her on her actual birthday. You can see why she always keeps us on our toes!
Happy Birthday Abigail Claire! We love you.
2 comments:
Oh my goodness... can she get any cuter!!?? Can I have her? I am serious! Looks like a perfect party! Loved her 3 shirt and matching tights!
how interesting... Hazel says "yee-haw" that exact same way...
The party looked AMAZING! Seriously Shauni, you are a party planner extraordinaire. When you guys move back to Utah, I am enlisting your services for Hazel's birthday parties.
Post a Comment