This year, we were able to host Thanksgiving dinner again. I always LOVE to host things; but I always wish I had more room so I could invite more people. I feel so blessed that we have so many good friends here in Texas, it always makes holidays and special occasions so much fun. I am also grateful that those good friends are all such good cooks! The food was fantastic. The weather this year was also fantastic so all the kiddos were able to eat outside, which made for a nice, mostly quiet, Thanksgiving dinner. Here are the highlights of our day:
Fall decorations
Friends
Food
Football
Fun!
After dinner, we were able to go to the gym where I work and let the kids play and have pie and meet up with some more great friends.
It didn't take too long for the kids to burn off all that turkey!
Happy Thanksgiving! (I know, I know, it's January. I'm a little behind. The good news is I finally took down my Christmas decorations today....)
1 comment:
Good times! You are so sweet and such a great host Shauni!
Post a Comment