One of the things I love about my kids is that they are always making me laugh. I need to be better about writing down the funny things they say. Here are a couple of recent ones.
A couple of weeks ago, Colby and I spied the primary "spotlights" in the hallway at church. We were surprised to see that Ammon was one of the spotlights. It was then we learned of Ammon's lofty ambitions for the future.

In five years, while the other kids are "volunteering at a veterinary clinic" and "working a part time job," our son will be busy, "watching PG-13 movies. " Good to know.
This morning Abbi was looking at the switch that controls the garbage disposal. She very hesitantly touched it and said, "mom, if I touch this button will the house plode?"
Abbi on sharing; "Mom, you've GOT to try one of these cookies, they are soooo good. But you can't try one of mine!"
Last week was Carter's 100th day of school. As part of the celebration, the kids were told to "dress as if you are 100 years old." Carter and I came up with a costume, complete with a cane, dyed his hair grey and sent him to school. When he got off the bus that afternoon Cart said, "Mom, that was an epic fail. Only like 2 other kids were dressed up and I looked like a total dweeb." Sorry buddy.
5 comments:
Shauni, those are cute! Reading it makes me realize that I need to be better about those moments too! I loved Carters "epic fail" and being a "dweeb." Awesome. :) Hopefully Abbi won't think dancing with daddy is "bisgusting" this week! :)
Those all made me laugh. Poor Carter the dweeb.
That was seriously funny. I loved the house "ploding". Good to see what you're up to! :)
What a funny post. Ammon's plans for the future, Carter's "epic fail" (I can only imagine how embarrassed he was all day) and I'm still laughing about how "bisgusting" it would be to dance with daddy... only because I can imagine torturous that would be for Colby.
p.s. today is the DAY! Can't wait to hear the news
Post a Comment