Sunday, June 26, 2011

Gone Country

After a year in Texas, we've officially "gone country." Well, sort of....


The boys haven't quite figured out how to wear a bandana like a cowboy, but at least they are wearing them! Friday night we had our ward hoe-down. We had a great time eating, socializing, line dancing and even did a little slow dancing! I couldn't get Colby to dress up, and he didn't even get to wear his cowboy boots because I was using them for centerpieces. But we were had a great time with or without costumes!



But while the boys kind of fought "going country," Abbi loved the fact that she was a "Texas cowboy girl."

2 comments:

The Obergs said...

oh geez, those moves are unbelievable! And the little twirl she did with her friend... hahaha, what a little cowgirl. Also, are those skinny jeans I see? Where did you get them. I'm in the market for some for Hazel for fall/winter.

Mike and Kim said...

Oh that little Abbi is so funny. She even spun her partner round and round, she is becoming a cowgirl.

I knew Mike had gone country when he had a handle bar mustache. Beware!