Abbi really likes boys. And it's a good thing, because it seems like all of her best buddies are boys. Abbi is always talking about Logan, Tyke and Crew, Isaac and Spencer. It is not uncommon to see her hugging these boys, trying to hold their hands, or snuggling up next to them. As you can see, she especially likes Crew.

Apparently this is pretty common behavior when she goes to Crew's house.
When I showed this picture to Colby he said, "he's way too old for her." (he's three)
When I asked Abbi about this picture she said, "I like Crew."
All I have to say is "we're in trouble!"

6 comments:
hilarious.
She is so dang cute and that is so funny!! I thought I remembered Colby saying she couldn't date till she graduated college. Also I LOVE your haunted houses looks like such a fun night.
We talked to your mom and she said they had so much fun with you guys! I am glad you got some more visitors!
Apparently Issac needs to step up his game if wants to have a chance! Cute Abbi. Too funny! Colby better beef up his gun collection before she hits 16!!
Megan chased around Bennett's kid when we were hanging out with them in Maine over the summer, and when he wasn't looking, she'd sneak up and kiss him. No idea where this comes from. Dangerous behavior.
You are definitely in trouble...especially since she's so cute!!! I've been wondering about your haunted house decorating party...looks like a blast - again!! Maybe one day I'll live close enough to be invited!! (Here's for hoping)!
hahah, this is awesome! Oh Shauni, you do have trouble. I'm thinking you guys might have to think about home school until she goes off to college. At least she has good taste in boys, Crew looks pretty cute and very smart to be navigating an iphone.
Post a Comment