Monday, May 03, 2010

Abbi "singing"

Although Abbi is not quite eighteen months old, she has been coming to nursery with me for the past couple of months. Abbi LOVES nursery, especially the nursery songs. She will often come to me and say, "woh, woh, woh" for row, row, row your boat or "bubu,bubu, bubu" when she wants to sing the Tiny Tim turtle song. When we brush her teeth we hear, "ch, ch, ch, ch..... ch,ch,ch,ch,ch," etc, etc. I have yet to capture any of this on video, but this one is the closet I've gotten.

4 comments:

The Obergs said...

So cute! Her singing is adorable, but my favorite part is her blue bows. I might have to get some nursery singing time tips from you. I've never even heard of the tiny time turtle song or that last half of row your boat.

Carolee said...

She sure is cute! Drew gets totally camera shy too when I try to get him singing. It is crazy how much they pick up just in nursery singing. He can sing "I am a child of god" "Follow the Prophet" and lots of the fun songs like "itsy bitsy spider," etc.

Can't get over how blond her hair is. And it is so cute in the piggies.

karin said...

Too cute.

I didn't know you were in Nursery. I miss it. Hopefully I will be back in there in a few months.

chunkymonkey said...

I think you captured some of the actions wonderfully. No sarcasim in the typing. Really. With Grace, I try and try and just get the look--no actions at all, no singing.