There were not enough days in November to blog about ALL that I have been blessed with. It didn't help that the last few days of the month Colby came home to spend Thanksgiving weekend with us (so no blogging was happening then.) I just watched this video on my friend Sara's blog and my heart is so full of gratitude. I can't even begin to express how grateful I am for all of the blessings in my life, including the adversity!
The things I am thankful for (that I haven't yet mentioned) include:
My health
A loving, supportive father
The world's most comfortable bed
Exercise
Great inlaws
Music
My vacume
My mini-van
Laughter
Quiet
A washer and dryer
My education
Student loans (both a blessing and a curse!)
Good books
Good food
Running water
Our country
I could seriously go on and on. What are you thankful for?
I'm sure what you are probably most thankful for, was having Colby home for a few days.
I didn't know you guys went to the Marriott Buffet for dinner. You have to post pictures of your experience. That actually sounds pretty awesome. All of the food, none of the prep or clean up.
I love your thankful list. Some of the things are small, but they make a world of difference, like a vacuum.... I couldn't live without a vacuum.
It is amazing how we don't appreciate the little things! When we were living in our temporary apartment waiting for our house to be finished we didn't have a washer and dryer. No big deal I though when we singed the lease. Well, was I wrong! I have never been more excited or thankful for an appliance as I was the day the washer and dryer were delivered to our new house!
I realize sometimes how much I do take for granted: running water, good food to eat. I am thankful I finally got to talk to you on the phone the other day; I too am thankful for technology!! You are doing such a fabulous job as a single mom - you're my inspiration!!
5 comments:
I'm sure what you are probably most thankful for, was having Colby home for a few days.
I didn't know you guys went to the Marriott Buffet for dinner. You have to post pictures of your experience. That actually sounds pretty awesome. All of the food, none of the prep or clean up.
I love your thankful list. Some of the things are small, but they make a world of difference, like a vacuum.... I couldn't live without a vacuum.
I love that video.
I am thankful for so many similar things that you are but sub the mini-van for reliable transportation.
It is amazing how we don't appreciate the little things! When we were living in our temporary apartment waiting for our house to be finished we didn't have a washer and dryer. No big deal I though when we singed the lease. Well, was I wrong! I have never been more excited or thankful for an appliance as I was the day the washer and dryer were delivered to our new house!
I second everything on your list! Thanks for reminding me of all I have to be thankful for!
I realize sometimes how much I do take for granted: running water, good food to eat. I am thankful I finally got to talk to you on the phone the other day; I too am thankful for technology!! You are doing such a fabulous job as a single mom - you're my inspiration!!
Post a Comment