By suggestion of Colby's mom (and being persuaded by the cash and diaper prize), I entered Abbi in the Standard Examiner's "cutest baby contest." Obviously, I think Abbi is about the cutest baby ever (I think most moms think that their kids are). Look at this little face, I mean- what could be cuter?

You can check out the contest at www.standard.net/live/babycontest or text your vote to (801) 513-8855 (text Baby 57).
4 comments:
I voted. I think Abbi is just adorable.
Oh I'm going to vote multiple times! If there is any baby that I think compares to the cuteness of my own child it is definitely baby Abigail. She is so dang cute I don't know if the other contestants will stand a chance.
I looked thru the pics of the other babies...they just don't compare to cute Abbi! She got this one in the bag!
hope she wins.... she is for sure the cutest!!!!
Post a Comment