Grandma and Grandpa Stewart recently requested a few videos, these might be boring for those of you who aren't grandparents of my kids (I personally think they're adorable.) This first one is of Abbi trying with all her might to crawl (but not actually crawling).
This video is of Abbi eating solid foods (or more accurately NOT eating solid foods)
I had to throw this one in because it's so darn cute and Carter hasn't gotten much play on the blog lately. Hope you enjoy G & G.
3 comments:
Even though I am not a grandparent, I enjoyed the videos. I really wanted Abbi to crawl at the end. Learning new things is hard and frustrating. Love how she wants that bowl, maybe she wants to feed herself. Carter is so grown up and that is an adorable song.
I'm not a grandparent either and I loved them. Carter is so dang cute, I could listen to him all day. Abbi's hair in the bumbo seat video is cracking me up. I has a mind of it's own, I definitely don't have to worry about that with Hazel.
I loved Abbi trying to crawl. She is so adorable. I can't wait to meet her!! I especially love her big, pink flower headband. So cute!! Tell Carter his song was fantastic!! Can't wait to see you soon!
Post a Comment