Iowa is cold. Somehow, even though this is our third Winter here, I had forgotten how cold it gets. So, how cold does it get? This was Ammon's comment at dinner last night....
"They had to cancel first recess today because there was a windshield of six..
(after pausing for a moment)... I don't even know what that means."
My boys think it is cold because I made them wear jackets AND tennis shoes to Disneyland yesterday (instead of flip flops like they have been wearing to the park, but we aren't at the park at night).
He's such a crack-up!! So FUN your parents came for Thanksgiving...did you know they were coming? How fun for you! I know what you mean about the requests to move back to Utah, especially after we just spent 10 days there. I'm an idiot and need your address again to sent your Christmas card - e-mail me - melanieteeples@gmail.com. hOpe your Christmas season is jolly!
For some reason the text of your blog was cut off when I was viewing it through Firefox, so I switched over to Internet Explorer, and then I could see it.
I'm also not totally sure what windshear means, but 6° is definitely too cold for recess.
9 comments:
Windshields can get pretty damn cold, I'd be nervous if it was six too.... hahha, how funny.
How cute. That sounds really cold too.
My boys think it is cold because I made them wear jackets AND tennis shoes to Disneyland yesterday (instead of flip flops like they have been wearing to the park, but we aren't at the park at night).
Haaa...Haaa...this is me lauphing, that is so cute.
i love it. Iowa is a lot colder than Michigan has gotten...yet. We'll see how that windshield turns out.
HaHaHa! so cute!
that is so cute!! kids say the funniest things!! I wish you could come enjoy christmas in a cold utah instead of a cold iowa!!!
He's such a crack-up!! So FUN your parents came for Thanksgiving...did you know they were coming? How fun for you! I know what you mean about the requests to move back to Utah, especially after we just spent 10 days there. I'm an idiot and need your address again to sent your Christmas card - e-mail me - melanieteeples@gmail.com. hOpe your Christmas season is jolly!
For some reason the text of your blog was cut off when I was viewing it through Firefox, so I switched over to Internet Explorer, and then I could see it.
I'm also not totally sure what windshear means, but 6° is definitely too cold for recess.
That is soooo cute! Ha ha!
Post a Comment