Abbi has officially started smiling this week. I had to take about 20 pictures to get one of her smiling, thank heavens for digital cameras!
When I first got the camera out she got really serious.

Then she started screaming. I guess we'll have to postpone this photo shoot until tommorow.

That's almost a smile...

Finally, there it is!

Mom is also smiling today because Abbi slept for 5 hours last night, Hurray! Now if only she could make a habit out of that...
12 comments:
So cute!! and 5 hours straight? Wow. I didn't get that put together.
The smiles make it all worth it. She is beautiful. And 5 hours makes everything easier. It is interesting how the older they get the longer the sleeping stretch needs to get for the parents (like when my baby doesn't sleep 8 hours now, I am all groggy the next day).
oh my gosh, your picture at the top of the page with the kids and santa is killing me! That is hilarious. What a sweet little smile Abbi has.
p.s. Tell Colb that Taylor might give him the recipe for the casserole, but he would have to be sworn to secrecy. Apparently, Taylor does not like giving out his recipe and could barely be persuaded to give it to his own brothers.... hahah
I love the smiles. You can definetly tell she wants to smile but she is waiting for you to set the camera down. I can't wait to see her in person. Are you guys going to Utah for Christmas?
WOW what a cute smile!! I LOVE the third picture she is such a pretty little thing! We are hoping for good weather so you guys can come to Utah I want to see Abbi!
She is beautiful! I can't believe how big she is already. I hope you are feeling good and hopefully on your way to recovery.
Look at your little girl. It's funny to see her all dolled up. Not that I expected any less from you with a little girl, I'm just so used to seeing your boys with out frill and bows. I love it!
I just wanted to share a recent miracle that occurred at our house, that may be useful to you now or in the future. For the last month, Henry and I have both had terrible colds with chest and sinus congestion. We have both been coughing through the night and waking up feeling terrible. For Henry, this means that he has been waking up 4-5 times a night, instead of 1-2 like he used to. But this week, we found the solution: a vaporizer. It produces hot steam all night, which means we can turn the heat down, both of our colds have gone away, and Henry's dried out skin has even improved. Beginning with the first night that we used it, Henry went immediately back to only waking up 1-2 times a night.
Sounds like an infomercial, I know, but I thought everyone should be aware of this miracle device.
Oh yeah, and Abigail is pretty darn cute.
What a cutie!
and what a cute smile it is!! Smiles just make it all worth it, don't they? Good luck with the sleeping thing... She is growing up so fast.
I love when they start to smile! You always have the cutest hair bows..do you make them? I can't believe how much hair she has...poor Lilly is bald as can be...sorry Lilly that is my side. She looks like so much love and fun. I remember how cold Nebraska used to get...I seriously wanted to just cry and would curl up next to the fire every night. Good memories :) Do you get to come home for the holidays?
Post a Comment