Ammon lost his first tooth last night! He was so excited. When his tooth first became loose he very candidly asked Colby if the tooth fairy is real. Colby replied, "what do you think?" Ammon said, "I think it's just made up." Rather than try to convince Ammon that there is a tooth fairy Colb said, "you're right, buddy, Mom and Dad just leave money under your pillow." Knowing this information, Ammon was not in a hurry to put his tooth under his pillow last night. Instead, he is keeping it in a tupperware to show Grandpa Frost when he gets to Iowa today (dentists like things like that). I wouldn't be surprised if Ammon opts to keep his tooth in the tupper ware indefinitely rather than trade it in for money (he tends to be a pack rat!)
In other exciting news, today is my last day of pregnancy!
I am going in tomorrow morning for a c-section. We will keep you posted.
I know, I am huge!
It's a good thing I'm almost done- I don't think my clothes (or my belly) could possibly stretch any more.
17 comments:
Yay - congrats & good luck! Pregnancy sucks.
I wonder if in 20 years Ammon will come across that tooth-tupperware with joyful memories.
You look beautiful as ever. I can't wait to see your little girl. Best of luck tomorrow!
Ohhh, I wish I could come see you in the hospital. Talk Colby into letting you borrow his laptop so you can post or e-mail pictures of that cute little girl your going to have, ASAP. I'm so excited for you and I know everything will be fine. We'll keep you in our prayers.
I can totally see Ammon hanging on to the tooth rather than trading it in for money. I miss those little guys. SO DOES CANNON!
How exciting to be done! Good luck tomorrow. Can't wait to see pictures of your little girl!
Ah you look so cute! Not huge at all! Good luck tomorrow. Let us know how it goes!
I have been so excited all week for baby Abbi to come! Shauni, I can't believe this is your last day... I don't think there are too many women who know for sure when their last day is. It's great because you can totally live it up and enjoy every last kick and know that tomorrow you get to meet her in person. Good luck!!!!
Ammon totally cracks me up. He acts so mature sometimes. I love that he's saving it to show to grandpa. My dad will love it. I remember that my dad had an envelope in his dresser where he kept our baby teeth. I used to pull it out and look at them. I wonder if he still has them...
Ammon is such a smart little guy he just makes me laugh!! How fun that Ron and Susan will be there, I have to say I am a little jealous we want to see Abbi! WOW tomorrow is the big day I can't wait to see what she looks like! Good luck with everything!!
That is exciting news! I remember I was a little afraid when my first tooth came out. I hope his wife can handle the packrat-ness (I know it causes a little bit of a problem with us).
I hope your c-section goes well and your recovery even better. I am EXCITED for you to have your little girl and I hope pictures are on the blog soon. How long are your in-laws staying?
Good luck you guy! Can't wait to see some pics of the little girl
I know you have a TON of comments on this post, but I wanted to say Good Luck and I'll be thinking of you! Happy BIRTHday!
I must say, you really know how to make my heart drop. I thought from the post title that you had had the baby. Everytime I come to your blog I am expecting this. So when I saw that I thought for sure she was here. Nope, a lost tooth. (Very exciting though.) My hopes were returned when I read the rest of the post. Yeah! It's finally time! However the date of the post says Thursday.? Clearly that's wrong. Good luck. I wish I could be there to help out. Love ya.
Cute Ammon, he is so mature to realize the tooth fairy isn't real! Does that apply to Santa? Hope not!! Good luck tomorrow, I'll be thinking of you!! She'll be a beautiful little girl!! By the way, you are not huge at all, I know huge.
Good luck tomorrow. I can't wait to see your little girl. I think you look fabulous!
I think you look great! Good luck tomorrow! I'll be thinking about you and anxiously awaiting pictures of the new little Miss Frost!
OH how exciting! I'm so excited for you, and to see your little girl! You look beautiful pregnant, but I know how you feel.
Good luck tomorrow! We will be thinking of you and your family!!
Hoorah! Good luck and I'll be thinking of you! :)
Good Luck Shauni. I can't wait to see pictures of your little Abbi. Get them posted asap!!
Post a Comment