Monday afternoon, Abbi and I were able to come home from the hospital. It is so nice to be home with our little sweetheart.
One of the first orders of business was to put a bow in Abbi's hair. (The bow is not actually as big as it looks- she just has a tiny head!)
Ammon and Carter were excited to share their stuffed animals with her. They have been so sweet and such good helpers with their little sister.
We were so lucky to have Grandma Frost here to welcome us home. She even braved the Iowa freeways in the rain to take us to the doctor and to have some blood work done. We were so sad to have her leave yesterday.
Abbi has been on the "billi lights" the last couple of days.
Although we don't like having to lay her in her crib so often, she did sleep ALOT better last night than on Monday night when she wasn't on the billi lights.
We think she looks like a little glow baby.
We are so excited to have our little angel home with us. We are so grateful for her and for everything that we have been blessed with.
14 comments:
Poor little Abbi I hated it when Barrick had to be under the lights. I still can't believe all of that hair!! She is so beautiful and I am so glad she is home with you guys!
I love seeing bows, pink and purple. I'm so baby anxious now for our little girl. Glad to hear you're all doing great! Happy sleeping!?
What a beautiful baby girl, I also would say how much I love putting bows in little girl heads. I can tell that you are already catching onto all the frilly girl stuff that comes with having a daughter. Abbi looks adorable. Congratulations!
Dad and I were so happy to be with you this past week. It was so much fun to spend so much time with the boys. They are good little boys and definitely kept me laughing. Baby Abbi is so cute--it was very special for us to be there with you and her. (and I would drive in the pouring rain down a freeway I don't know anytime you need me to!!) Keep the pictures coming so we can see her grow!!
Bummer about the jaundice. Mia had a little bit of that too. We had no idea that it was so common and we were freaked out! Looks like everyone is doing well. Congrats!
My second had to be on a bili bed but it look more like an over-head projector with a jacket on.
Abbi is adorable and I love how her brothers are sharing with her. I hope you follow your MIL's request and post a lot of photos.
Congrats, you two! She is adorable. Little girls are so fun! Not that chasing little boys isn't just as fun, it's just a different pace and of course the bows--you can never have enough!
Congrats! Little girls are so sweet and yours looks like a tiny doll! She's Adorable, with a capital A! I love how tiny and dainty she is and how everything looks so big around her.
Congrats Frost Family! You've joined the world of little girls! Good luck!=) We're way happy for you! We're glad everything went well with the surgery and mom and baby are healthy. I love that you're already bowdicted! You know where to turn for bows if you need anything!=) Congrats again, she's precious!
she's beautiful and what great big brothers she has for sharing their toys with her already. If the bili lights make you sleep better, maybe I should look into them...
Shauni, go to the links on my side bar and click on the "bows" link. It's a great website with all sorts of cute things for baby girls.
I'm so intrigued by the billi lights. She is cute! We are looking forward to seeing her...sometime.
Drew almost had to go under the lights....but at least she is sleeping better!! Cute pictures, we hope to see her soon?!?
What a little darling you have...congrats. I hope you are feeling well!! I am thinking of you!
she is so beautiful!! Kalii also had to be a little glow baby!! We cannot wait to see her :( Wish it was sooner than later!! Keep posting we love seeing all the family!!
Post a Comment