Saturday, November 08, 2008

Abbi

Our little Abigail arrived on November 7 at 8:33 am.
She weighed 8 lbs. 5 oz. and was 20 inches long.
We are all so excited that she is finally here!



Our family (wow, three kids!)


Mommy and Abbi in their matching oxygen masks.


I guess having a lot of heartburn during pregnancy does mean a baby with lots of hair!



Mom finally got to hold Abbi after she was monitored in the nursery all morning.



Daddy's little girl.



Our first family picture with baby sister.




Carter is such a proud big brother!




Ammon adores his little sister.




As soon as I got a chance, I had to put Abbi in a pink outfit and put a little bow in her hair. This sweet little girl already has us wrapped around her little finger!








28 comments:

Celeste Adams said...

She is so precious. I can't believe you have posted already. You are amazing. Karlee was on my lap while I was looking at the pictures and she yelled "Carter and baby grill" It was so cute. She still remembers everyone. I'm so excited for you and I think she is beautiful. I can't wait to see more pictures. I'll call you next week. Let me know if there is anything I can do for you. Love Ya.

rkkorth said...

COngrats Shauni...she's precious!

The Teeples Times said...

Congrats, congrats!! She's beautiful!! Hope your c-section went well. We're thinking of you!

Skye O. said...

Congrats! She is so sweet and I can't believe she was 8 lbs...good thing it was c-section huh? I love all of her hair. How fun to have a sweet little girl in your clan. Welcome Abbi!

The Obergs said...

yay for such a sweet little cousin! We have been so excited for you guys. Congratulations on this precious little addition, she's beautiful!

Kelly said...

She is so adorable. Thanks for letting us crash your hospital room for a quick visit. I had so much holding her. You look fabulous by the way!!

Lisa said...

I'm so glad she is here. You look so pretty in your post baby pics! Thanks for letting us come visit today.

Aleese and Scott said...

Congratulations we are so excited! Abbi is such a doll and we can't wait to meet her!! I just hope it is sooner then later! We are so glad everything went well!

Frost Family said...

Congratulations!! You guys did good she is beautiful! Shauni you look so good in your cute PJ'S...your family is too cute.

Becca said...

She is darling! Congratulations. She does have tons of hair! Awesome! Can't wait to see her in person.

The Harward Family said...

Seriously, I can't believe you have already blogged this. You are a serious blogger. She is so beautiful. She is going to be the princess of all your men! I love it. So happy for your family.
Love ya.

The Harward Family said...

p.s. I love your jammies!

Mark and Aupreille said...

It was so fun to see you and her this afternoon. Thanks for letting us all hold her. Her pictures don't do her justice with how cute she is!!

Straley Family said...

congratulations! She is beautiful and you guys look so happy! I have to admit it is making me baby hungry. Every pregnant woman is a sweet reminder to me that pregnancy is no picnic but then when I see the joy on the faces of the family I am reminded of the extraodinary reward waiting at the end.

Tristina said...

Look at all that hair! What a beautiful girl - congrats!!!

Mike and Kim said...

She definitely looks like one of your kids. We're glad everything went so well. Congratulations.

Kristen said...

OH, she is precious! Congrats. I am so happy you got a girl. I love her hair. She weighed the same as Madden, but of course I had to push to get him out. Get some rest and can't wait to see her soon.

Kristen said...

Forgot..I would also love to take some pictures of your kids when you come.

Unknown said...

Yay! Congratulations - she's beautiful. You look great, too!

Michelle Woj said...

Congrats! She is so cute! I love pink and headbands! :)

Scott and Valeri said...

What a beautiful baby. Everyone looks so good. We love all of you so much. We can't wait to meet her. Ammon and Carter are so cute holding her. I'll bet the will be the best brothers. Colby looks so proud. Can't say I blame him.

karin said...

Congratulations! I LOVE the photo of her in the pink, the way she is holding her mouth is adorable. You look fabulous by the way.

Molly said...

Many congratulations! I love her full head of hair! :)

Carolee said...

Her hair is great! I guess you can't do mohawks like we always do with Drew though. Jared says, yep she looks like the boys; guess Shauni's gene just win out! Congrats; she is darling.

Summer said...

Congrats, Shauni! She is so sweet! What a beautiful family!

Heather said...

Congrats!!! She is beautiful & i'm so happy for you guys!!!
I hope all is well adjusting to 3!! :)
i will call you soon
love ya
xoxo

Tanya said...

She is adorable! I wish we could come and see her, I'm so happy for you guys. Girls rock!

Scott and Valeri said...

What a beautiful baby. Everyone looks so good. We love all of you so much. We can't wait to meet her. Ammon and Carter are so cute holding her. I'll bet the will be the best brothers. Colby looks so proud. Can't say I blame him.