Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Frog!

The other day, the boys were playing outside with some friends when Ammon came running in the house yelling, "Mom, quick- we found a frog!"   To my surprise (and horror) Ammon had brought the frog INSIDE the house. They were sooo excited about their discovery, they spent the afternoon chasing the frog, carrying him around and building a "pond" for him. Eventually the poor little frog escaped.  The boys are still looking for him.




14 comments:

Aleese and Scott said...

Yuck! I don't like frogs but the kids sure look like they enjoyed it! What a fun discovery!

The Obergs said...

sweet! I always LOVED catching frogs and salamanders. Shauni, that second picture cracks me up. Perfect timing!

Anonymous said...

How funny! I think I would take the frogs over the snakes. They look like they are having a lot of fun.

karin said...

We had a frog living in one of our potted plants, the boys LOVED it.

Heather said...

They would love my back yard they are full of them!!! I went to go water my flowers the other day & one hopped right out of hose!!! :) It scared me to death!!

P.S. love there matching shirts!!
It's fun to dress my boys a like as well!! :)

Heather said...

P.P.S I can't write to well I meant.. my hose!! :) LOL

chunkymonkey said...

I am glad for the frog and sad for your boys that he escaped alive and well. I love the adventures of little boys!

Kristen said...

That's what I have to look forward to!? Too funny that they are still looking for it. Hopefully they don't find it or another one.

Susan said...

How funny--did the frog jump around the house--glad you didn't lose it in the house!! The kids look like they are loving it--so, so funny pictures

Anonymous said...

I love this! What a cute story....hey, you guys are all right, right? I've seen all the flooding can you let us know you aren't all wet??? I hope, hope, hope! Take care!

Heather said...

Shauni, are you alright!!! I hope things are o.k. for you~ Talk about having a start to the summer!
You have been in my thoughts! :)

xoxo
heather

Frost Family said...

Its so fun to see how excited the kids get over something that you or I wouldn't even want to touch! Looks like you guys are having a fun summer, were excited to see you soon!

Anonymous said...

Your kids are adorable! I can't wait to see you next month. It will be fun to catch up. Congrats on your new addition to the family.

Mary Jane said...

Hello Shauni and Colby.
It looks like you have a great life and your kids are adorable. I have a Carter too!
I'd love to catch up!
MJ