Sunday, May 25, 2008

Girls Night Out

Sadly, some of our good friends are moving away from Iowa this Summer.  Thursday night we had a final girls night out.  We started with dinner at Panera bread. (Obviously no one was quite ready for me to take their picture!)



Then we had to hit Cold Stone for icecream.


We will miss you Skye, Celeste and Kristine!


We ended at the movie theatre where we saw Made of Honor. (From L to R, Skye, Celeste,
Auprielle, Shauni, Lisa, Heather and Kristine).

It was so nice to get out for the night. We had a great time. We will miss you girls!

9 comments:

Aleese and Scott said...

I love girls night out! Looks like you had so much fun, Panera is my favorite!

Mark and Aupreille said...

I'm so glad you had your camera, I'm going to have to snag some of your pictures from off your blog, so don't be surprised if you see them again on our blog :)

karin said...

Looks like a fun night. I never remember to take my camera to Girls' Night Out, maybe I should start.

Celeste Adams said...

It makes me so sad to see all of our good-bye pictures. I am really going to miss all of the fun we have together. I can't even begin to tell you all of the things I'm going to miss about you. From Macaroni Grill to our running memories to play date etc, etc. I will never forget them. You've been a great friend and I promise I will see you in Nov.

Heather said...

That is so funny that you went to Panera & Cold Stone... That is where we do GNO cause they are right next to each other & the food is soooo good!! I love the broccoli cheese soup yumm!! :)
It's hard when friends move away!:(
It is so crazy that time goes that fast. We are at our 1/2 year mark... 24 down 24 to go!! :)

The Obergs said...

How come I've never heard of this Panera restaurant?? It sounds great. Shauni, you look so cute and your icecream looks especially great.

Becca said...

You are looking so cute prego! How is that possible that everyone else but yourself looks so great pregnant? How are you feeling? When do you guys find out what you are having?

The Harward Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Harward Family said...

What a fun night it looks like you girls had! Your picts are so cute. It made me feel really sad that some of your good friends are moving away. I hate when that happens! You are such a great friend, I know that they will take some awesome memories with them.
I love ya.