Lately, we have been thinking that three is great for LOTS of reasons. Carter thinks three is great because he is old enough to do things like take swimming lessons, go to preschool Summer camp and make important announcements for us:
For those of you who don't speak three year old, we are expecting baby number three! I am due in November, which is perfect because Colby will be in his third year of school. For those of you who have seen me lately, this announcement may not come as a surprise! Although I am not quite three months along, I am already getting a "baby bump."
I have three possible explanations for this:
1. This is my third baby
2. Technically, I haven't had an ultrasound yet, so maybe
I am having three babies.
3. Most likely, I have to get started now if I am going to look
like this by November.

21 comments:
Three is GREAT! Congratulations! ANd really you are not that big (in either photo) but maybe because I was as big as the second photo since December I am a little biased. I hope you keep posting photos of yourself.
*I understand 3 very well, no translation was necessary.
YEAH!!! I am so happy for you!!! Congratulations!!! I thought you had that pregnancy glow about you and I wanted to ask you today but didn't get the chance!!! I am way excited for you!!!
WOW! Congratulations! We are so happy for you guys! And you look great - what a cute baby bump!!
Congratulations!!!!! I am so excited for you and your family. My money's on a girl this time around.
I'm so excited for you guys. Now you can join the three club with me. Your belly may look large in the picture with Ammon but, you still look super skinny. I'm not buying that your huge. Plus, remember I was working with you when you were pregnant with Carter and I never remember anything big about you.
Woo-hoo! We're pregnant together for all but your last month! Congratulations, and I think it will be another fantastic boy.
We were so excited when you called and told us the other day. You look adorable and I love the video of Carter!
congrats on number three! love you guys, and couldnt believe it when I had to hear it from Daniel. Congrats again!...
Hope it's a girl for ya!! I will send the vibe to you!! If not you have such cute boys!!! :)
Have you been sick??
I am so happy for you!! Three is so fun... alot of work but it is fun to have helpers!!!
Congrats!!! I can't wait to see what you are having! Good luck!
Love, heather
P.S. you always look cute.. pregnant or not! I love the bump too! :)
Congratulations!!
I'm so excited for you guys!
CONGRATS!! I love the post. I was excited to hear the news (and that Jared actually remembered to tell me before I saw it on your blog). You look great; you get to use the "pregnancy" card until November....live it up!!!
Shauni, how have I missed so many posts? Happy belated birthday to you. I looks like you weren't lacking anything in the fun department. Who could want anything more than shopping, ice cream cake and Chuck E Cheese? I hope you got the birthday message from me, brianna, chelsey and my mom.
Congratulations! I know this sounds like something that would come out of Grandma Donna's mouth, but I seriously had a dream last week that you were pregnant, I guess it must have been revalation...hahah. I'm very excited for you guys. I'm crossing my fingers that it's twins. I'm surprised at how early you are actually looking pregnant and not going through the "is she pregnant or has she just gained a few pounds" phase. how lucky! I think every girl would die to carry babies like you.
Yeah! That is so exciting! Hope you're feeling well. You look great. Are you feeling pink or more blue? Can't wait to find out.
Congrats! I am glad you came to visit my blog. Visit any time, although I am pretty boring! I hope you have a little girl this time, although, your boys are darling! My sister-in-law (Chad's wife) is due in Nov too! Do you care if I add you to my link list?
I'm with Crystal -- I don't think these recent posts were showing up until today.
Congratulations! We're very excited for you. Kim has been talking about when you were going to have your next kid for the last year, and it is finally time. We'll be very excited to see if it is another boy. Have you picked out your Iowan hospital? Make sure they have private rooms, we discovered out here that there are still some hospitals that think new mothers would like to share the experience with a stranger.
Yeah for THREE!
I'm so excited for you. I think you better start thinkin pink early, especially with all those boys on your mind all of the time. I think your prego pics are so cute. You know how you told me you were never one of those cute pregnant people, YOU LIED! I think you were adorable.
CONGRATS. THAT IS SO EXCITING. I THINK YOU LOOK GREAT.
Yay, Shauni! I'm excited for you. And now we can compare pregnancy notes!
I am SOO excited for you two!! I hope you get a girl, but as you well know, boys are a lot of fun too! Then we can start ourselves an all boys club for mommies. You'll soon be entering the three club with me (as I'm such a senior member) Ha Ha. Congrats, congrats! I wish I were there to see and rub your cute belly.
Post a Comment