Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Soccer, Birthday and more...

We had an exciting weekend!  Ammon played his first soccer game of the season,  I celebrated birthday #29 and we were able to watch general conference.


Ammon waiting to sub in to the game.


Carter watching the game (note: he has to wear his cleats and bring his own soccer ball to the game. Carter can't wait until he's old enough to play!)


Colby was able to go to  "Dad's day" at preschool with Carter. They had a great time!


Happy Birthday Mom!  We had a yummy icecream cake.


For my birthday, the boys and I went to Chuck E Cheese with some friends while Colby was at preisthood session. We had a great time! What mom wouldn't want to spend her birthday at Chuck E Cheese?


Cannon, Celeste and Carter playing some serious arcade games.


8 comments:

Unknown said...

Chuck E. Cheese is a fabulous birthday place. Maybe for the big 3-0 I'll go there!

sarita said...

I love that you celebrated your b-day at CEC!!!

We still need to celebrate with ice cream!!

Aleese and Scott said...

Looks like your birthday was fun I love Chuk E. Cheese. That is so fun Ammon having his first soccer game. Poor Carter you can just see in the picture how much he wanted to play also. Love the pictures!

karin said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I actually enjoy CEC but I think I would be a little afraid without Bryan.

I want to give Carter a High 5 and tell him to get out on the field. Lil A is going to have the same look on his face when Big A starts sports.

Andrea said...

Oh wow--SO I just came across your blog!! This is Andrea (Hunter's mom at preschool)And how fun~ So HAPPY late BDAY to you!!! Chuck E Cheese is a favorite at our house too! Cute pics of the kiddos--Carter is such a cutie :)

Steven and Stephanie said...

Happy Birthday!! I hope you had a wonderful day!!! I am sure the boys hope you have your birthday at Chuck E, Cheese every year!! :)

Heather said...

Happy Birthday!! Hope you're doing good!! Missin you... haven't talked to you for a while!! Lets talk soon!!
Looks like a fun birhday!

love, heather

Celeste Adams said...

I hope your Birthday was fun. Thanks for letting us share your day. We sure had fun at Chuck E Cheeses with you.