Monday, April 21, 2008

Boys Night Out

The other night while I was working, Colby decided to take the boys to Burger King for a "boys night out."  I'm not a big fan of Burger King so Colb doesn't get to go there very often.  The boys LOVED Burger King (although I have the sneaking suspicion it had more to do with these crowns than with the food).  Next time we go out for hamburgers, I'm sure we will have two more votes for Burger King!


8 comments:

karin said...

Too funny and cute.

My boys like the crowns but don't really associate it with food because they went there with Aunt Jill (who spoils them) after Disneyland.

The Obergs said...

but seriously, how could you even say no to those three adorable faces??? I want to go to boys night out next time, do you think girls are invited?

Ben, Rebecca, Natali, Isaac, Spencer said...

So cute! How great, a boys night!

sjmiller said...

How fun!

We always have votes for Burger King, and Mc Donalds. They are usually turned down.

Aleese and Scott said...

How fun a boys night out! Looks like they had so much fun!

The Obergs said...

Thanks for being the only family member to comment on my most recent blog and to consistently comment on all my posts. Keeping in touch with my family is the reason I have or check blogs and when only one of my family members comment, I stand in limbo of shutting the whole operation down... ok I really won't, but your words are appreciated :)

Celeste Adams said...

Boys nights out look like so much fun. I think we should have a girls night out.

Summer said...

What cute Kings!!!