Apparently I need to issue a retraction to my previous post in regards to my birthday celebration. Colby said that I made it sound like he didn't do anything for my birthday, and actually he made my birthday GREAT! So here is the revised version of what we did for my 29th birthday.
Colby stayed home for the ENTIRE day (no studying), which rarely happens on a Saturday. We opened presents in the morning and he got me an awesome hot chocolate maker and some hand weights so I can work out at home. We went to Ammon's soccer game together, then Colby took me to Applebees for lunch for a yummy oriental chicken salad. Somehow I even talked him into taking me shopping (with the kids) and we spent a couple of hours at the mall. Thanks Colb for making my birthday WONDERFUL, you're the best!
7 comments:
That is a great day! I didn't really think that there wasn't more to your birthday celebration than CEC but really that is what the kids cared about (and it is a little funny, makes for a great post).
Good of you to give credit where it's due: Way to go, Colby!
That is so funny Scotty would have felt the same way! He did a good job!!
Happy LATE Birthday!! What a fun day. I am glad you got to spend some time with Colby. And Chuck E Cheese is a great idea for the kiddos during Preisthood...I'll have to remember that.
So I hope that means that Colby didn't go out to dinner with his friends before the priesthood session on your birthday.
Happy Birthday and welcome to the 29 club!
I'm glad you had a good Birthday I was a little worried for you at first.
That is so funny, Steven would have said the same thing. I am glad you had such a wonderful Birthday!!
Post a Comment