Our little Carter turned three yesterday. I can hardly believe that it's been three years since he joined our family. Carter is such a sweet little boy, we love his beautiful smile and funny little personality. Happy Birthday Carter!

Carter at one day old, look at all that dark hair!

Carter when we brought him home from the hospital.

Three years later.

Carter and Ammon in their birthday hats.

This year we decided to have a combined birthday party for the boys. They had a great time
playing games, opening presents and having Transformer cake and icecream.

Carter got Leonardo dressups for his birthday, he thought they were great!

We hope you had a great birthday Carter! We love you.
9 comments:
Happy Birthday Carter! He is such cutie we love the pictures! Looks like everything went good we love you guys!
Carter, Happy Birthday!
Time goes so fast. And having a combined party is great idea- too bad my boys birthdays are 2 months apart. Dress-ups are fabulous, maybe my boys will get some for their birthdays.
He is a very cute little leonardo. Happy Birthday to both of your boys!
Cute stuff! I love the newborn baby pictures. I can't believe how fast they grow up. Happy birthday Carter!
So, I didn't know your boys had the same month birthdays.. the first glance I took at the picture I thought you had another baby!! No, no just cute Carter! He is such a cute boy!! Now you just need a baby girl in the month of March!!!!! :)
THREE?! I can't believe it! So grown up . . .
Happy Birthday Carter boy! He always has been the most adorable little boy even from day 1. I think it's those great big dimples that I'm such a sucker for. He's such a cute little Leonardo, his dress-ups are great! Hope you had a great day Carter bug!
Leonardo was always my favorite, but it did bother me a little that he only used his swords to slap people and cut pizza.
I remember when little Carter was born and he had to go to the NICU for a little while. It was pretty scary and sad for a few days, but it was almost worth it when he came home and was already trained to sleep through the night. Those NICU nurses sure knew what they were doing.
Happy birthday to Carter!!!--it was so fun to be there for his bday. Doesn't seem like it's been three years--what a cutie boy!!Thanks you guys for a great time--I could picture in my mind those beautiful corn fields and the warm weather...
Post a Comment